Terms & conditions
Minimum Charge and stay
- Charge is per accommodation unit, minimum two night stay. Easter minimum 4 night stay, Australia Day and October long weekends minimum 3 night stay.
- The number of guests per accommodation unit is dictated by bed capacity and will be strictly enforced. Persons, including children and infants, in excess of bed capacity will be required to take additional accommodation, if available, or leave the property and no refunds will be made.
- Non resident visitors are allowed only with the permission of management and unauthorized visitors will be required to leave the property.
- Please note that the 'Extended weekend / midweek – 4th night free' rate cannot be used in conjunction with any other booking.
- To confirm your booking a deposit of the greater of 40% of accommodation tariff is required within 7 days of booking.
- Payment may be made by direct deposit or credit card over the phone.
- We accept MasterCard or Visa credit cards.
The balance of your accommodation charge is payable on check-in.
Payments may be made by cash, debit card, Mastercard or Visa.
- A full refund less an administration fee of 10% of total tariff will be made for cancellations notified 30 days or more prior to arrival. Where cancellations are received within 30 days prior to arrival, refunds less an administration fee of 10% of total tariff , will only be made where a replacement booking is obtained.
- Peak Season - Summer school holidays, Easter, Australia Day and October long weekends.
- High Summer Season - end Summer school holidays - 30th April, (Easter long weekend excluded).
- High Spring Season - 1st September - start of Summer school holidays, (October long weekend excluded).
- Shoulder Season - End of April school holidays to 31st August.
Checkin / Checkout Times
- Check in time is 4.00 pm and check out time is 10 am. Please note that check in and check out times are strictly adhered to and unauthorised late check outs will be charged at $25 per half hour.
- Parking is limited so please, only one vehicle per unit unless otherwise arranged with management. If you are expecting visitors or want to bring a boat trailer please check with management to ensure there is sufficient parking space.
Booderee National Park entrance charges must be paid at the gatehouse.
- Due to National Park regulations no pets are allowed.
- Due to National Park regulations no jetskis are allowed.
- There is a $10 charge for lost keys.
Other Important Points
- There is a coin operated laundry with drying facilities. Kayaks and boules are available for guest use free of charge from the office.
Rates and conditions are subject to change without notice.